What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TSFlightlines

9GT

Well Known Member
Patron
Just a note of how well TSFlightlines conducts business. As can be seen in the first photo, the standard 90* AN fitting placed the fuel hose on top of the safety wire where it was barely touching it. After a couple quick emails, Tom was able to custom fabricate a taller 90* fitting and fabricate the new fuel line to my specifications and shipped the following day,,,,,,and all at a very reasonable cost. Thank you TSFlightlines!

Attachments

• 327CD411-3662-4281-99A5-AD7283BDC943.jpeg
    327CD411-3662-4281-99A5-AD7283BDC943.jpeg
    640.3 KB · Views: 419
  • 8C0D6EDE-CB85-41D0-9A5B-EF0C8DECAB9E.jpeg
    8C0D6EDE-CB85-41D0-9A5B-EF0C8DECAB9E.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 423
Thanks David----Hum---Looks like I got the drop about .060 too long. And ran out of stainless sleeves. But looks good.

Tom

TSFlightlines +1

Tom and Steve make a great team and back each other up when one can not be there. My hope is another needed 2 companies (think ignitions and fuel systems) might do the same. They would triple their revenue while increasing manufacturing efficiency !!

Can’t beat TOM

TOM offers the BEST product and unparalleled customer service . Always willing to come up with the best solution possible and super fast service and shipping ……. Can’t say enough good about him .
Absolutely made my hose ……..THANKS TOM for all you do

Thanks guys. I DO want to clarify something for Dwight and others. Steve and I are NOT in the same location. I'm in South Carolina, and he is in Wisconsin. Yep , sounds strange how 2 guys can run a company from 1000 miles apart. But it works for us.

UPDATE-----I bought a Tormach 8L CNC lathe and have been getting used to using it. I had been making 'some' fittings on my old and slow mini lathe, and it just got to the point that I needed to do something. Steve is the CNC 'genius' of the 2 of us, and has the good stuff in his prototype shop, as well as our production shop. The advantage now is that I'll have some other capabilities that my old lathe didnt have.

Tom

Drainback hoses

TOM offers the BEST product and unparalleled customer service . Always willing to come up with the best solution possible and super fast service and shipping ……. Can’t say enough good about him .
Absolutely made my hose ……..THANKS TOM for all you do

Amen to that. First class products and lightning fast response on orders for custom hoses. Great company and persons to work with. If you want the best from the best, Tom can fix you up.

Ed

Tom at TSFLIGHTLINES

I just want to echo what others have said about Tom at TSFLIGHTLINES. I decided to upgrade all my hoses on my IO-360 RV7A to Teflon hoses. Tom’s products and customer service is TOP NOTCH! I HIGHLY recommend using him for your fuel/oil line needs.

Jim

Agree

Hoses, tubing, and fittings was one of the most aggravating, frustrating, hard to understand aspects of building an aircraft. Nothing seems to connect together. Between the different threads, different sizes, different nomenclature, inside and outside diameter confusion this stuff has a way of consuming stupid amounts of time and money.

Get it wrong, order a new fitting. Get THAT one wrong, order two more slightly different ones thinking you've covered yourself. Nope, still wrong -ARGGHH!@?! I wasted so much time and money until I listened to the people on this board and just called TS.

Honestly, I was afraid to at first because I figured they were a custom company making custom fittings and hoses and they must cost a fortune. I was a little shocked by how reasonable and fast they were. And stuff fit the first time...

Back