What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need one label

ALagonia

Well Known Member
I need a label printed on clear tape that says PITOT, all caps with black letters 1/8? tall. I cannot find my labeling machine since we moved and hate to buy a new machine for just one label.
Willing to pay if anyone is willing to print this label and send to me.
Thank you

I need a label printed on clear tape that says PITOT, all caps with black letters 1/8” tall. I cannot find my labeling machine since we moved and hate to buy a new machine for just one label.
Willing to pay if anyone is willing to print this label and send to me.
Thank you

I see in one of your other posts asking about fuel stops from North Georgia to AirVenture Oshkosh and assuming that you are in North Georgia.

Sounds like I may not be that far away. I have a Brother Label maker and their clear tape for BLACK letters.

May be able to meet somewhere and make the label so that the FONT and SIZE match what you already have.

I have a friend at KPXE and that is about 1-hour 45-minutes flying for me.

Last edited:
I see in one of your other posts asking about fuel stops from North Georgia to AirVenture Oshkosh and assuming that you are in North Georgia.

Sounds like I may not be that far away. I have a Brother Label maker and their clear tape for BLACK letters.

May be able to meet somewhere and make the label so that the FONT and SIZE match what you already have.

I have a friend at KPXE and that is about 1-hour 45-minutes flying for me.
Thank you very much for responding. My hangar is actually in Copperhill, TN, 1A3. But I do live in North Georgia.
As for font, just block letters that are 1/8? tall. I am going to send you a pic of my labels. I would be happy to pay you for your time and the materials to print this label if you would be willing to do this for me and send via post.
Thanks again

Back