What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Prop shop in south central US

Latech15

Well Known Member
I’m I Louisiana and looking for a relatively close shop to take my fixed pitch prop to for an overhaul/repair/repaint.

I flew out of an airport for a year and a half that had lots of loose concrete on the runway. Lots of potholes and gravel. I have nicks and dings in the back side of the prop that I would like to have smoothed out and recoated and painted. It’s a sensenich if that makes a difference.

Can anybody recommend a shop nearby?

I had some work done at Stallings Propeller In Wynne, Arkansas years ago, good service.

Jordan propeller

Jordan propeller in San Antonio helped me out a few times. Good pricing and quality work.

Sensenich in GA

Does most brands

Attachments

• E5574937-E176-4AC3-B478-CEBA75795984.png
    E5574937-E176-4AC3-B478-CEBA75795984.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 128
Prop Shops

Jason at Texas Aircraft Propeller 281-485-4400. in Houston area re pitched and re worked my FP Sensenich on my Pacer. They run a truck around TX & LA picking up and delivering props and may be able to accommodate you. I’ve sent several other jobs there and have been satisfied with their work and pricing.

Don Broussard
RV9 Rebuild in Progress
57 Pacer

Jason at Texas Aircraft Propeller 281-485-4400. in Houston area re pitched and re worked my FP Sensenich on my Pacer. They run a truck around TX & LA picking up and delivering props and may be able to accommodate you. I’ve sent several other jobs there and have been satisfied with their work and pricing.

Don Broussard
RV9 Rebuild in Progress
57 Pacer

+!

I shipped my prop clear from Wyoming to these guys. Watch a couple of YouTube videos on their business and you will see why. They were great to work with!

Back