What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Jackpoints update.

Avengerboss

Well Known Member
Here's the latest and greatest!!
We just completed our prototype testing of the new REdesigned RV10 Jackpoint using our famous attaching arm. We tested the BASE mount on two 10s , mine with the stock Grove brake Caliper and Ethan's 10 with the new larger Matco's.
The base mount fits nicely between the gear leg and the brake caliper..
The system works AWESOME!! doesn't interfere with anything!! No wheel pants issue. Only thing I noticed was if your installing on a already built 10 you'll need to make clearance of your brake line for the attach arm. It's a common on all our systems if your retro fitting.
Not sure if our new system will work with the Beringer brakes, our "Round gear" (RV4,6,7,9 etc. ) does fit the Beringer ( please specify when ordering if you have Beringers)
We also now have RV14A jackpoints completed are is at the Machine shop, expected date for completion is about 5 weeks.
I'll update VAF members when there ready for "preorders" and shipping. We will also update our website.
Please email me if you have questions or want some pics of our test fitting.

What's the updated design?

I have a set on my stock -10, no install issues and they work great...

Jackpoints and RV Flyin

The original and new RV10 Jackpoints do fit around the standard Grove , Cleavand and Matco's calipers..
The RV flyin BBQ is April 13 th
Google the flyin and our poster comes up.

Back