What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted to Buy - Mag Harness

Martyrv6a

Well Known Member
Where can I buy one harness for just my left Bendix Mag? So far I've only found them available in pairs that is, for both the left and right sides. Marty

If the connector at the Bendix mag is the same as the connector on the back of a P-Mag, I have one spare you can have for free. I removed it to upgrade to auto plugs, this one has std aviation ends on the other end. You need to check on the mag end.

PM me, I am across on Sept 26 and can post.

email is

trent772 at graffika dot biz

I went through this a month ago. You can buy a single harness, but nobody stocks them. There is a thirty day lead time from most vendors.

You can buy parts to make most repairs, but at least for the Champion harness it requires a special tool that is about $275.

Wanted to Buy - Mag harness

Bob, what vendors do you have in mind that I should try? I don't mind the lead time. Aero Instock and Spruce only want to sell me pairs of harnesses. I'm using an electric ignition on the right so only need the left harness.

Marty

Wanted to Buy - Mag harness

Trent,
The Bendix has a plate the wires attach to, so looking at the P-mag web site this doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks for your offer.
Marty

Bob, what vendors do you have in mind that I should try? I don't mind the lead time. Aero Instock and Spruce only want to sell me pairs of harnesses. I'm using an electric ignition on the right so only need the left harness.

Marty

Go to qaa.com. I believe they sell harnesses for both major brands as well as their own aero-lite brand.

Back