What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 builders at Sun n Fun

falcon900guy

Well Known Member
are there any rv10 builders on this forum going to be at Sun n Fun with your airplane thursday and friday?

kenny

I am planning on flying down first thing Friday morning, weather permitting. PM me near the end of the week to confirm and trade contact info.

I will be there. I may take the RV-10 that was just finished in my shop. Look me up when you're there, Kenny.

HBC

Yes, Planning to be there in our RV10 at Homebuilt Camping Tuesday thru Friday.

Vic

SNF on Friday

Hello,

I will be there on Friday, but I am nowhere near flying yet. Would like to meet the people on this group. What is the best way to find the group?

I can't speak for the above guys, but many RV folks hang out in the tent at Homebuilt Camping. There are tables and chairs and a view of the runway.

I wish I could attend, but I can't. I will be at OSH. If you want to meet other RV-10 builders, Sunday night's RV-10 dinner at Camp Scholler is the place to be at OSH.

sun n fun

i may be there Thursday with my 10, but will be there Friday for sure.

Bob, will you be heading up the Sunday night gathering at Oshkosh again this year?

Different Bob here... I've heard from a very reliable source that Susan and Brenda will likely do the OSH dinner this year.

At the RV camping area all week. My engine will be on display at the "JB Engines" booth. And it's sweet!

Back