What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB Van's 2.25" Manifold Pressure Gauge

DickDe

Well Known Member
Would like to buy Vans small 2.25" electronic engine manifold pressure gauge, part number VMP35 (I think?). if anyone has one laying around I am interested. Prefer one unused. I have the sender and hook up for it. Please email or PM

Dick DeCramer
RV6 flying 15 years
Faribault, MN
email rv6n500dd@ gmail dot com

I would like to buy one too!! Mine suddenly stopped working mid flight and when I look in the Vans online store it's not listed. New or used would be fine for me if anyone has a 2 1/4 inch spare one to sell. Thanks in anticipation, Sooty.

I would like to buy one too!! Mine suddenly stopped working mid flight and when I look in the Vans online store it's not listed. New or used would be fine for me if anyone has a 2 1/4 inch spare one to sell. Thanks in anticipation, Sooty.
I may have one. I'll check when I'm at the hangar later today. Yours for the cost of shipping if I have it.

Very kind of you William, thank you. I'm in UK so please let me know cost of postage and I'll get the money to you beforehand.....fingers crossed that you can find it!!

Very kind of you William, thank you. I'm in UK so please let me know cost of postage and I'll get the money to you beforehand.....fingers crossed that you can find it!!

Got it. I have the gauge and the transducer. PM me your address and I will take it in to get a price on postage.

Back