What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Glioblastoma won...

Thank all of you for the kind words, thoughts and prayers. It helps knowing people care.

We lay Marge to rest on Sunday. She will be missed.

That being said, life goes on and we make the best of it.

I am thinking about to OSH 2016. :)

David. I am so sorry for your loss. I have also lost two family members to cancer and I can appreciate the feeling of relief you feel that your wife's suffering is over, yet grieving over her passing. We met many years ago at Oshkosh when you flew your Cozy MKIV there. I was in the process of building a Cozy MKIV and wondered how it would fit me. You let me sit in yours and I really appreciated your hospitality. That helped my drive to get it done. I pray God provides comfort for you during this difficult period in your life.

David. I am so sorry for your loss. I have also lost two family members to cancer and I can appreciate the feeling of relief you feel that your wife's suffering is over, yet grieving over her passing. We met many years ago at Oshkosh when you flew your Cozy MKIV there. I was in the process of building a Cozy MKIV and wondered how it would fit me. You let me sit in yours and I really appreciated your hospitality. That helped my drive to get it done. I pray God provides comfort for you during this difficult period in your life.

I remember you David and talking to your wife while sat in the Cozy.

Thanks for checking in.

dd

Back