What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

It's been fun

Well that is good news. I was not around here for the beginning of this thread, but the ending is shaping up to be pretty darn good.

Glad to hear you wife is winning the battle. Will say a prayer for her continued march to 100%.

Great news Brian!

Friday nights are always special and your good news only makes this one more so. Couldn?t be happier for you both, have a merry Christmas!

Now onward to the future!

I can't afford a flying plane or buy back Aurora...(plus I think the owner is kind of attached to it). We have decided, we have room in our budget to build again. Looking for a dormant project RV-7 would be ideal, but open to other RV's too.
I have a '59 C-182 that might be able to work into a deal with someone. I'm in a 50/50 partnership situation, but other owner isn't flying it.

Life is good, go enjoy it.
Merry Christmas everybody

Merry Christmas to you and Kris, Brian!

Best

Christmas

Present

Ever!!!

Having recently had a close scare with this myself (for my wife), I feel for you. Very glad this turned out the way it did.

so, it has been about year since I listed Aurora for sale. It was a sad decision, but the right one. Kris and I were about to start the battle of her life.

Short version: We won..for now.

Thanks for the update, I had wondered many times what her status was, figured it best not to bother you with questions and that you would report back when you were ready.

Great Christmas gift for your family.

Great news!!!

Great news Brian. Most importantly on Kris but that you've go another build to look forward to.

Keep us posted. We'll keep the prayers going.

I feel the love you have for your wife in your words. May Jesus bless you, your wife and your family.

Back