What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Custom paint/airbrush work SE USA

shimuneka

Does anyone have any leads on places to check out as far as good quality custom paint jobs in the southeastern part of the states? I have something very specific in mind and I am looking for someone that can help me turn my vision to reality.

"professional aircraft painter John Stahr"

...painted a local R-9A and Paul Dye's Subsonex.

Does anyone have any leads on places to check out as far as good quality custom paint jobs in the southeastern part of the states? I have something very specific in mind and I am looking for someone that can help me turn my vision to reality.

Without a doubt .. Jonathan McCormick (Plane Schemer/Evoke Aviation) and he's in Gadsden, Alabama - https://planeschemer.com

Give John Stahr a call. He will travel to you and he?s much more reasonable than people think. Hands down he?s the best painter of airplanes in the US.

My RV12 is hardly a flying mural. He just implements whatever the customer wants.

I?m sure you can?t go wrong with either one

Concur!

If you saw your little jet at Oshkosh, you saw John implementing just the level of ?bling? I wanted. Of course, I told him he could go crazy on my helmet...and he did...and I love it!

Back