What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bubba's Big Adventure

bsacks05

Well Known Member
Here's Bubba.

photo0009hm.jpg

He was my passenger last Saturday for about 100 miles through Georgia. His trip started in Brandon, FLA that morning by car. I met him in Adel, GA and flew him to Perry, GA where we were met by another car driver who took him to ATL. This transport chain took him all the way to Canada where he arrived on Sunday to be with his new adoptive family.

He was a great passenger with no complaints!

Bubba?????

Despite the name, he sure is cute. Good thing I wasn't transporting him.....he may never have gotten out of Houston. (Hi, Paul. Look what followed me home today.... ;))

Yeah, the name Bubba doesn't seem quite right for this dog. He is some kind of husky mix and I bet he was feeling the heat that day on the ramp so I got going asap. Since the trip was short I stayed low and we tolerated some light to moderate turbulence. He was still but I could tell he was nervous. Here's a picture of him hiding his head between the seats. I have never tried using doggie ear muffs but may get some to carry in the plane just in case.

photo0012ox.jpg

Back