What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FADEC?

BruceMe

Well Known Member
Is there an experimenal fadec out there that folks like/use? I'm not looking for single lever as much as engine management for optimal efficiency and performance and lifetime.

Thoughts?

please no holy wars

Yep. Theres EFII and Eagle EMS. If you commit to the UL power engine, they're all FADEC. I'm sure there are others. Searching FADEC here will bring up a host of info.

I just checked out both systems and that's exactly what I was thinking.

Eagle looks more engineered, probably 20-30% more $ too. It appears to be a lot of purpose built or re-purposed parts. It looks like it's probably harder to install, more boxes need to find places to be mounted and it requires a extra battery, which is IMHO a wise thing to not be optional.

EFII appears to be a carefully selected set of automotive/racing components. That can be a great thing, if they are chosen well.

The only worthwhile comparison would be a 4yr side-by-side. And I'd love to hear from anyone who's installed either. Also horror stories from mfg would be nice to hear too (within limits)

They both say "call for quote" Do you know what they cost for a O-320? Even a rough estimate?

Thanks!

I just checked out both systems and that's exactly what I was thinking.

Eagle looks more engineered, probably 20-30% more $ too. It appears to be a lot of purpose built or re-purposed parts. It looks like it's probably harder to install, more boxes need to find places to be mounted and it requires a extra battery, which is IMHO a wise thing to not be optional.

EFII appears to be a carefully selected set of automotive/racing components. That can be a great thing, if they are chosen well.

The only worthwhile comparison would be a 4yr side-by-side. And I'd love to hear from anyone who's installed either. Also horror stories from mfg would be nice to hear too (within limits)

They both say "call for quote" Do you know what they cost for a O-320? Even a rough estimate?

Thanks!

I've heard the efii for a 540 is around 5k to 6k, but I believe that's with dual ecus

I'd be interested in hearing from people flying with FADEC on how it performs. Specifically, if compared to an IO-540 with balanced injectors and electronic ignition flying LOP cruise, does the FADEC still provide the advertised fuel savings?

Carl

This is the project page that became the EFII right?

Ross needs to be the one that answers this for a complete and factual answer--------but I am pretty sure that EFII uses some of the parts that Ross makes.

And, I know that Ross is still selling his EFI system, I just spoke to him about it less than a week ago.

Last edited:
EFII and Racetech/SDS are separate companies. Racetech produces the ECU, programmer and Hall sensors used by EFII in their kits. Both companies have different hardware and options in their kits.

BTW, neither company offers propeller control tied into the electronics.

The SDS setups offer easier injector installation and an individual, in-flight injector fuel trim option along with lean of peak ignition advance options.

I think you'll find the SDS and EFII kits are priced thousands below the Eagle kit as well as having many hundreds of units in service vs. the handful of Eagle kits.

SDS has been flying in aircraft since 19945.

I'd recommend you get a quote from each company for the type of system/ features which fits your needs best.

Last edited:
In All my years of racing and repair shop ownership,there has never been any one as helpful and knowledgeable as Ross at SDS.There products are fantastic .Tom

EFII

I can say from personal experience that EFII and Robert have what I believe to be the best product on the market and certainly the most amazing customer service... The system is easy to install, works as advertised, and while I haven't been flying long enough to give you fuel savings comparisons, others I've spoken to who've been flying longer vouch for it. EFII has several top engine companies supporting them and selling/installing their system with the engine. That says a lot.
My engine runs unbelievably smooth. Tons of power and starts faster than a car. Not having to deal with mixture is a real joy...

Is there an experimenal fadec out there that folks like/use? I'm not looking for single lever as much as engine management for optimal efficiency and performance and lifetime.

Thoughts?

please no holy wars

After discussing this with some Beech folk the other night in Dallas, I offer the alternate view.

You already have a perfectly good FADEC, one that will last you your entire flying career and you can transport it from plane to plane?..in fact you have to!

All it needs is some proper programming and a good set of data inputs, which if they play up the FADEC can manage with thorough understanding.

buff_up_your_brain.jpg

+

EMS_D10.jpg

+

coursemanual.jpg

After discussing this with some Beech folk the other night in Dallas, I offer the alternate view.

You already have a perfectly good FADEC, one that will last you your entire flying career and you can transport it from plane to plane?..in fact you have to!

All it needs is some proper programming and a good set of data inputs, which if they play up the FADEC can manage with thorough understanding.

buff_up_your_brain.jpg

+

EMS_D10.jpg

+

coursemanual.jpg

In the OP's first post- "please no holy wars". This isn't a thread about manual controls vs. FADECS, he's trying to collect information on FADECs. Let's try to remain on topic here if possible.

In the OP's first post- "please no holy wars". This isn't a thread about manual controls vs. FADECS, he's trying to collect information on FADECs. Let's try to remain on topic here if possible.

Yeah... let's nip the whole FADEC or not. I want it... enough said. Now can it find priority above all "get it flying" expenses, that's another issue.

Eagle EMS

The Eagle EMS is easy to install. You use the same wiring for ignition as you would for mags. The throttle body is the same as the SilverHawk, just sensors in it so no change to airbox. All the components are built to be installed on the engine side of the firewall.

I had the system added when I had Aerosport build my engine. It cost me @ $1,500 more than dual electronics & FI or @ $2,000 more than dual slicks/FI.

Well worth it to me and it performs great!

EFII FADEC

As someone who has carefully examined the FADEC marketplace for a number of years and decided to go with EFII, I am naturally biased toward EFII, but I?ll try to offer some objective, factual information in the next two posts:

It?s my understanding that Ross (SDS) supplies the ECUs and programmers for the EFII system. Apparently there was a past agreement between SDS and EFII that SDS would not sell to the aircraft market, but this agreement was obviously rescinded by SDS sometime after EFII became successful in the market. That being said, Ross is still supplying ECUs to EFII as well as his own solution, so EFII and SDS appear to me to be in a state of coopetition which is beneficial for both of them as well as for the market.

Coopetition Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coopetition

Most of the EFII component manufacturing as well as the installation of injectors and flywheel magnets happens at the EFII facility at Cable Airport in Upland, CA. They have their own CNC machine shop, welding area and electronics area. One thing is for sure - ALL of EFII?s components are VERY HIGH QUALITY.

EFII?s failure history is ZERO except for a couple of defective MAP sensors which EFII quickly detected and replaced some time ago.

Based on the experiences of myself and many others, EFII?s Customer Service is simply THE BEST.

Several EFII system components such as the spark plugs, coils, injectors, tubing, and MAP sensors are easily obtainable in the field at auto parts stores. All other EFII components are readily available via overnight shipping from EFII. In other words, EFII is arguably easier, quicker, and cheaper to support in the field than typical aviation systems.

EFII has 300+ FADEC (Electronic Fuel Injection plus Electronic Ignition) installations. I don?t think anyone else has numbers anywhere near this. The longest-flying complete FADEC installation has over 1000 trouble-free hours. EFII also has many ignition-only installations flying and many more in-work.

With EFII, you can start with electronic ignition only (single or dual ECU) and then upgrade later to full FADEC including electronic fuel injection (port injection). They give you full credit for your original purchase when you upgrade ? that?s a very nice option.

Because of VALUE (high quality, reasonable price, engineering and racing experience, numbers flying, and great customer service), EFII has become the ?Go-To? FADEC system for Reno, Valdez, and the experimental aircraft community in general.

Eagle EMS FADEC

My hangar mate has an Eagle EMS system successfully flying in an RV-9A with well over 400 hours, and he likes it a lot. His 9A is smooth-running and fuel efficient as are EFII-equipped airplanes. The Eagle EMS is a very ?custom? system compared to the EFII system; utilizing custom-designed, firewall-forward boxes and harnesses as well as mechanical injection components.

The Eagle EMS is a blend of modern electronic control with aviation mechanical injection. EFII?s electronic port injection system is similar to a modern automobile fuel system design.

EFII has the capability to adjust timing and mixture in-flight; Eagle EMS does not. The EFII system is more adaptable to auto fuel. The EFII system has a typical pressurized fuel rail design and thus requires a fuel return system whereas the Eagle EMS system does not require this. The EFII system is more customizable and, if desired, can flow lots of fuel for high-performance (racing) applications.

The Eagle EMS system utilizes the typical mechanical fuel pump plus an electronic boost pump; the EFII system uses redundant electronic fuel pumps (Walbro).

The Eagle EMS uses aviation spark plugs; the EFII system uses auto plugs.

The Eagle EMS system weighs about 18 pounds. The equivalent EFII system including the fuel return system plumbing weighs about 15 pounds.

Like EFII, everything in the Eagle EMS system appears to be of high quality.

Due to the ?custom? nature of the Eagle EMS system, field support may be a challenge. On the other hand, its high quality has probably resulted in virtually no failures as is the case with the EFII system. Thus, field support may not be much of an issue.

The Eagle EMS is considerably more expensive than the equivalent EFII system.

Funny, I took that to mean no holy wars between the few manufacturers?..clearly YMMV :cool:

It’s my understanding that Ross (SDS) supplies the ECUs and programmers for the EFII system. Apparently there was a past agreement between SDS and EFII that SDS would not sell to the aircraft market, but this agreement was obviously rescinded by SDS sometime after EFII became successful in the market. That being said, Ross is still supplying ECUs to EFII as well as his own solution, so EFII and SDS appear to me to be in a state of coopetition which is beneficial for both of them as well as for the market.

I'll set some of this conjecture right here. Racetech/SDS has been selling EFI/EI systems for aviation longer than anyone else in the business (22 years). We have been selling continuously since 1995 to the aviation market, both for auto conversions and traditional aircraft engines, directly to customers and to other dealers and partners- for both civilian and military applications. Our first system for Lycoming engines was delivered in 1997. We'd already delivered over 200 systems for aviation and over 5500 automotive systems prior to 2004. In 1997, we saw many new competitors coming into the shrinking automotive EFI market and figured it was wise to diversify into other markets such as marine and aviation. I started building the RV6A as a company test bed/ marketing device for our products in 1999 to head the company more in that direction. That move stimulated aviation sales considerably by late 2003.

Robert from Protek/EFII was involved with us back in 2004 as a partner supplying Eggenfellner with ECUs for the Subaru conversions so he already was very familiar with our product prior to starting his work on the Lycoming kits. It was Robert's hard work that started to really crack open the Lycoming market about 5 years ago.
He's been a valuable customer and partner for over a decade but we did not always see eye to eye on the market direction in aviation. In late 2014, we saw a slump in aviation sales on both the civil and military sides which could no longer be ignored if my company was to stay viable so we developed a lot of new products over the next 20 months, answering demands and suggestions from what we were hearing from both existing and potential customers.

As such, we now offer features for aviation which nobody else does, while continuing to supply certain components to our partners and dealers. Our CPI and new EFI features are being well received by many, making those months of hard work pay off and bring our numbers back to where they need to be. I see the cooperation with our partners and dealers as a way to offer broader market choices to clients. We have more products under development for the aviation market and you'll see those released once they have completed the design and testing phases. I'll put our customer service, components, design, features and CNC'd parts up against anyone's in this field.

We now see a growing exodus away from legacy ignition and fuel components such as mags, carbs and mechanical FI for Lycomings, Continentals, Rotax and Jabiru engines. Many people no more want that stuff on their new airplanes any more than they want steam gauges in their panels. The reliability, reduced maintenance and efficiency gains are proven, especially with LOP operation.

As I've said before, our products are not right for every person or every mission. Evaluate your choices carefully before spending your hard earned money.

Last edited:
The Eagle EMS is easy to install. You use the same wiring for ignition as you would for mags. The throttle body is the same as the SilverHawk, just sensors in it so no change to airbox. All the components are built to be installed on the engine side of the firewall.

I had the system added when I had Aerosport build my engine. It cost me @ $1,500 more than dual electronics & FI or @ $2,000 more than dual slicks/FI.

Well worth it to me and it performs great!

How long have you been flying with the system and how many hours do you have on it?

Still reading... keep going

I just wanted all posters to know, this is all great info and I'm glad I asked. All great research.

The Eagle EMS is a blend of modern electronic control with aviation mechanical injection. EFII?s electronic port injection system is similar to a modern automobile fuel system design.

EFII has the capability to adjust timing and mixture in-flight; Eagle EMS does not. The EFII system is more adaptable to auto fuel. The EFII system has a typical pressurized fuel rail design and thus requires a fuel return system whereas the Eagle EMS system does not require this. The EFII system is more customizable and, if desired, can flow lots of fuel for high-performance (racing) applications.

The Eagle EMS system utilizes the typical mechanical fuel pump plus an electronic boost pump; the EFII system uses redundant electronic fuel pumps (Walbro).

As a user of this system, I would take exception here about the lack of capability to make adjustments inflight. We are able to make inflight adjustments to fuel through a lean pot that allows us to further lean inflight. However, if your cylinders should hit 400 degrees, it will ignore this input and make both timing and fuel adjustments automatically to get the cylinders from getting hotter.

I'm not sure why you think the Eagle is mechanical. Each injector is pulsed separately and is sequential, i.e. won't get a wasted fuel shot like a mechanical system.

The Eagle system is just as capable of using mogas as EFII.

The system is easy to adjust and is totally configurable. Tt also provides a verbose data feed that you can store in a spreadsheet for analysis.

The Precision folks can provide config files for your specific engine and help tweak them if necessary. I also installed a O2 sensor and gauge to help verify the results and further refine my setup.

Eagle EMS Data

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the correction on the Eagle EMS mixture adjustment knob. I didn?t see a mixture adjustment knob in the list of Eagle EMS components in the ?System Components? section of the Eagle EMS website. However, I see it is referenced in the FAQ and Photo sections as a ?mixture control potentiometer? or ?lean pot:?

http://www.precisionairmotive.com/eagleEMStechFAQ.htm#Q01

http://www.precisionairmotive.com/eagleinstallphotos.htm

My comments on auto fuel and in-flight variable timing were based on the following quotes in the Eagle EMS website Q&A section:

http://www.precisionairmotive.com/eagleEMSquestions.htm#Q17

Q: What about the use of other fuels; like autogas?

A: We never recommend the use of auto fuel, because it can contain alcohol, is of variable quality, and has a reduced shelf life. The Eagle is calibrated for avgas. Auto gas with ethanol could require a completely different calibration, and we are not looking into that at this time. However, the Eagle could use non-alcohol auto gas with little or no re-calibration.

EFII Note: The EFII system is compatible with, and adaptable to, autogas with or without ethanol, and EFII?s standard mapping is compatible with premium autogas running on engines up to 9:1 compression. Just as an aside, EFII can control variable methanol injection in racing applications (ADI ? Anti-Detonation Injection).

Q. Does the Eagle EMS provide variable ignition timing?

A. The Eagle EMS will be delivered from the factory with fixed timing matching the magneto timing. The timing can be adjusted based on engine RPM and manifold pressure if desired. These changes would be made by a qualified engine shop based on input from the customer. The system will not have cockpit-adjustable timing.

Kevin,

Thanks again for setting me straight relative to the Eagle EMS! It?s certainly a nice FADEC system. No argument there! How many Eagle EMS systems are installed out there? Awhile ago, I heard a number of ?about 40,? but I haven?t heard about many installs lately. I assume that price may be a reason?

Best Regards,

More Comparisons

With the SDS setup we can individually trim the fuel to each cylinder to get virtually zero GAMI spread, in flight, in about 30 seconds though the standard panel mount programmer which is quick and intuitive to use.

We can also advance the timing when running LOP for optimal power and fuel economy with our advance switch in about 1 second, from the cockpit. The amount is user programmable as well. As shown by some of our CPI users, this results in significantly better fuel economy/speed by optimizing the point of PCP with slow burning LOP mixtures.

V27 software also allows user programmable cranking retard for engines with high CR pistons.

Data logging all sensor channels to a Windows device is also available.

We now provide direct head mount injectors for both PV and AV Lycomings. These do not require head machining like those for the Eagle system.

As a reference to numbers of units, it's not unusual for us to supply 10-20 ECUs in a single week. Some of our military users have ordered 20-60 units at a time. Our estimate now is that the SDS ECU fleet has accumulated over 400,000 flight hours.

Last edited:
Eagle works good for me

I switched over to the Eagle system last winter and so far I have no regrets whatsoever. It runs smoothly and usually starts on the second blade. It is so simple I don't have to think about it.

For most operations, i have found that I just leave the mixture rheostat in the 12:00 position (best power) until I get to cruse (if I'm going someplace), then rotate it back to about the 9:00 position for better economy.

If you are the type of person who wants to tweek the fuel flows, find peek temperatures, and run a super efficient airplane, then that is available to you. The fuel injectors can be individually adjusted using the software to be slightly richer or leaner than the others to eliminate the GAMI spread, but I found that they were pretty darn close to begin with.

Me, most of the time I'm out flying formation with my friends chasing each other around the sky on the weekends and having a whole lot of fun flying our RV's. I don't want to mess with the mixture, and I don't have to. The Engine Management System takes care of it for me.

I'm sure that the EFII system would do the same thing, maybe even a bit cheaper, but the installation was going to be easier for me with the Eagle system; no fuel lines to run back to the tank and I could use the electrical and mechanical fuel pumps that I already had.

Dane Patterson

For technical purposes it is worth noting that none of these systems are true FADEC systems.

tomatoe.. tomatoe

For technical purposes it is worth noting that none of these systems are true FADEC systems.

You say ""either"" and I say ""either""
You say ""neither"" I say ""neither""
""Either"" ""either"", ""neither"" ""neither""
Let's call the whole thing off

FADEC - No pilot input, true single lever
EEC - Limited pilot input typically implies prop management as well, but not necessarily.
EFI/EI - Stand alone system with or without some pilot input, no prop controls

No input...

I have one particular requirement I'd like to know customers input on...

After initial setup and config I don't want any panel devices, even a dial. I just want to sit back fat dumb and happy with the 2-axis AP on and the engine clicking away the miles into the sunset playing music and enjoying the view.

It seems pretty obvious to me that you need a slightly rich setting on take-off and a lean setting for cruise... From customer input, is that practical to config for all OATs, altitudes, rain, ice...?

btw... all the mfg I've asked say it can work that way. But I don't entirely believe them.

You could try and get your hands on Lycomings new IE2 - its a true single control push button start 540 being used in the Lancair Evolution. That would be a fun engine.

Set and Forget

Hi Bruce,

In the case of EFII and I assume the other systems as well, the adjustment features are excellent for initial set-up and tuning. Ultimate performance/efficiency buffs like to adjust in-flight as well, but, at your option, you can lock the system down, never touch anything but the throttle and prop control (if constant speed), and monitor occasionally.* The engine will start easily and run great high and low all by itself. It's your call.

* . . . an AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio) instrument (to a wide-band oxygen sensor) makes monitoring very easy, but you don't have to monitor if you don't want to!

I should point out that the mixture control knob is very handy in the rare case of a sensor problem. You can compensate for the problem with a manual fuel delivery adjustment (+ or -). Other than that, you can tape, cover, or hide** the knob and forget it. Again, it’s your call.

** . . . where you can still get to it!

Welcome to the “FADEC” Club?!

Last edited:

After initial setup and config I don't want any panel devices, even a dial. I just want to sit back fat dumb and happy with the 2-axis AP on and the engine clicking away the miles into the sunset playing music and enjoying the view.

It seems pretty obvious to me that you need a slightly rich setting on take-off and a lean setting for cruise... From customer input, is that practical to config for all OATs, altitudes, rain, ice...?

btw... all the mfg I've asked say it can work that way. But I don't entirely believe them.

You can make it all automatic at the expense of ultimate fuel economy in cruise over a wide variety of power settings and altitudes.

IE2 would give you that capability for about $25K if they would sell it to you. Think it only comes on complete 6 cylinder turbo engines for about $100K though...

I had such a system once. It was the Aerosance FADEC. Worked great when it worked (for about 10 years). I never had to adjust anything and I had great power and great fuel economy. Then problems developed, by then the company was no longer in business- sold out to Continental, and the principal players were gone. Parts and support were hard to get and high priced. After struggling with it for a year, I decided enough was enough and replaced it with the Eagle system. The support for Eagle was phenomenal. I had direct contact with the engineer who designed the system 10 years ago, who was a great help. The other folks at Precision actually answer the phone (or return calls). They were a pleasure to do business with, and more importantly they were flexable. I had a somewhat different configuration than their plan (I already had two alternators and two batteries). The lead engineer helped me come up with a plan to adapt their system to my airplane. Granted I've only been flying with it for a short while, but I think it will hold up and be serviceable in the long run. The design is much more robust than what I had with the old FADEC.

The SDS hardware and software is still being updated and and improved constantly as we act on more customer feedback. We've added several new features customers were asking for this year alone. Development never stops around here and you can talk with the system designer (my business partner) any time a hard question comes up that I can't answer. He knows every line of code because he wrote that too.

Our plan is to allow customers to update to the latest features available without buying new ECUs if possible. We reflash ECUs at a very reasonable cost. Many upgrade features are included with the reflash price at no additional cost.

Last edited:
This is for Ross at SDS

Couldn't find the company email link.

Do you have a long term plan on software continuation in case your software guru/partner can no longer provide support?

Any plans to advance your technology incrementally to a true FADEC?

Very impressive product. I plan on installing when I get to that stage.

Thanks Much

Pete

This is for Ross at SDS

Couldn't find the company email link.

Do you have a long term plan on software continuation in case your software guru/partner can no longer provide support?

Any plans to advance your technology incrementally to a true FADEC?

Very impressive product. I plan on installing when I get to that stage.

Thanks Much

Pete

Email is near the bottom of the Home Page as well as several other pages but here it is again: [email protected]

My business partner has been with me for 23 years now and we're both in this for the long haul. I'd guess we both have around 10 years before retirement and we'd look for a suitable buyer at that time to continue production and support. We have military users to support as well as the civil Experimental market and I wouldn't want to leave customers high and dry as some other firms have.

We don't anticipate too many more software changes until unleaded avgas is widely available. As of Jan 1/17, we're shipping the latest EM-57 ECU with V29.1 software. Older boards can often be reflashed inexpensively with the latest software to give new capabilities and features.

We'll be expanding kits into other engine types later this year as we acquire test articles but our major focus to to concentrate on production this year after a heavy focus on R&D the last 24 months.

We can do almost anything you can dream of now as far as engine control is concerned. As far as going the next step to offer integrated propeller control, I see that presently as a long ways off. Right now, the market demand is not there to justify development costs but you never know what direction things might head in this business.

You'll see a couple articles in Kitplanes Magazine over the next few months on SDS EFI systems in RV/ Rocket aircraft.

Having experience with both the SDS solution on my Subaru aero-conversion and the Eagle system on my IO360, I would recommend the SDS/EFII solution on the basis of product support and an ongoing product improvement path. Both products are very well made and until the last 6 months I would say equally reliable. I'm having ECU issues now with the Eagle that are making me think I should just pull it and go with the SDS. The Eagle product development appears to be dead and while I can get my questions answered by the original software engineer (who is retired), I'm not confident that this arrangement will last much longer.
Regards
Cam Andres
Vans RV9A with IO360
CH701 with RAM EA81

The SDS hardware and software is still being updated and and improved constantly as we act on more customer feedback.

Any chance you're considering making a smaller CPI module, possibly dual channel so you can have all the functionality of having two independent CPI's in one smaller package?

I have very limited space on my panel. Do you have any examples of flip down or stowaway type designs customers have used in RV-8, 4's or Rockets?

CPI

Any chance you're considering making a smaller CPI module, possibly dual channel so you can have all the functionality of having two independent CPI's in one smaller package?

I have very limited space on my panel. Do you have any examples of flip down or stowaway type designs customers have used in RV-8, 4's or Rockets?

I don't see introduction of a repackaged CPI this year, perhaps 2018. We have a considerable investment in original boards and keypads that we'd have to recover investment on first.

We hadn't thought too much of two units contained in a single enclosure but that's something we might consider or a central panel mount head which would access and display remote mounted controllers.

Other than the photos posted here on VAF of one or two people who mounted their units behind flip up panels holding other displays, we haven't seen any other examples.

CPI doesn't have to be visible on your panel 100% of the time. You only really have to look at it on initial set-up, & after that it could be hidden just about anywhere.
I loosely wired Bill Beaton's CPI module in (HRII Race 57) so he could hold it in his lap for programming, than stowed it away under the panel for regular operation. Any adjustments we had to do on the ramp at the Reno races involved pulling it back out & 2 minutes later we were ready for the next race.

Ross

Ross, I'm living in Switzerland and I'm interested at your system!
Are you attending at Sun n Fun this year?
Nicolas

Nicolas,

Our order backlog is presently around 30 days and we don't really have the time or personnel to spare for events like Sun n Fun or Oshkosh because of the booth manning rules and regs the organizers impose on vendors.

We feel it's more important to properly service and support our existing customer base, fill our order commitments on schedule and fit in planned R&D on new projects.

I'd love to have the time to meet new potential clients at events like this but with a small company like us, we have to allocate time resources where it will do the most good.

It's possible we might have some customers or product testers from Texas at SNF so you could see and touch the hardware at least and get some feedback. I'll post details here on VAF if that becomes the case.

Thank you for your interest in SDS and feel free to email me any time or I can call you too if you have any questions.

Back