What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh travelers?

funflying

Well Known Member
I haven’t seen any notifications of RV12s flying to or attending Oshkosh so I am putting it out there.

I am attending Monday and Tuesday and if anyone is interested in meeting and talking RV12 stuff meet at Homebuilt Camping pavilion at 1pm on Tuesday

Won’t have my 12 there but I will be looking for others in the RV parking and camping area. Hope to see a few.

The last time I was there, we had a row of half a dozen or so in Homebuilt Camping. There were at least another 3 or 4 in Homebuilt Parking that I saw. I won't have the Screamin' Canary there this year, but I can't imagine RV-12s will be hard to find.

I arrived at OSH today. I'm in homebuilt-camping for awhile. Haven't thought about a departure date. Flew from NJ to Central/east PA last night.. camped at whatever airport I stopped at.. continued this morning. Stopped at Fort Wayne due to big storms over MI making their way South. Up the west side of Chicago.

Best stop in the world was at KHXF. PERFECTLY located for a pre-oshkosh refueling stop (for a southern approach).. they have 100LL and Mogas.. $4.05 for 100LL. :)

Rob, I will be heading to OSH tomorrow. My home airport is HXF and agree with you that it is a great place. I am building a 12 and also working with a High School group that is building a 12 at HXF.

Back