What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First

HansLab

Well Known Member
FirstFlight accomplished yesterday. After some minor hick-up's an effortless flight followed. Numbers nearly EXACT according to POH - unbelievable!!
Landings smooth as a babyskin (on grass, to be honest).
99% done, now for the other 99%: things I set aside until after FirstFLight.
One more RV-grin in the world ;-)))))))))

FirstFlight accomplished yesterday. After some minor hick-up's an effortless flight followed. Numbers nearly EXACT according to POH - unbelievable!!

Congrats on your new Baby!

It's been a good week, so far! Same for me, first flight accomplished... (solo) on Nov 4th. Lost my shirt off my back that day. First attempt 59 kt's, floated a little bit, next two trimmed for 57 kt with me and a half tank of fuel. On the numbers, for the last 2. Fingertips on the stick help me micro manage it much better, instead of a fistful of hand grip.

Good start!

R. van Vliet

Last edited:

Super! Congratulations on your FirstFlight! I admire your building skills and persistence!

Carl

Outstanding

Outstanding!!

Back