What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Good Sourse for NAS hardware?

claycookiemonster

Well Known Member
My kit is a project, and various bags have emptied into one plastic tub over the years. So, facing final gear leg installation and wing fitting, I'd like to get a fresh batch of NAS bolts, etc. I'm finding it hard to find a source that doesn't require a commercial account or a minimum order of 25 items.

Where are you people ordering them?

+1 for Genuine Aircraft Hardware.

The website is pretty spartan. Good chance you’ll have to call. They have been very helpful when doing so in the past.

I use Skygeek and evilbay for a lot of my purchases. I watch Skygeek for their sales and overstock listings, and regularly cruise evilbay too. I'm typically buying in quantity, from 25 to 1000 pieces or more. I'm accumulating for a pair of restoration projects, hence the bigger numbers.

I'll also do a global search on a particular part number and check prices that way too.

+1 for Genuine Aircraft Hardware.

The website is pretty spartan. Good chance you’ll have to call. They have been very helpful when doing so in the past.

Yes, lately their online store has been closed. But they are super nice to work with on the phone. They are always my first stop for NAS and other hard-to-find hardware.

Back