What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks Veterans!

tinman

Well Known Member
Happy Veterans Day!
We all owe you a debt which can never be repaid. Thank you for stepping up and taking your position at the tip of the spear, and thanks for taking the time to pass along some of your flying skills to the fledglings in the RV world. Know that in my household, you will always be honored and remembered?

Don Alexander

What Tinman said...

and Godspeed to all those who are crawling through the dirt somewhere right now--and hoping to see the sun rise tomorrow. You are not forgotten.

Thank you.

Thank you for serving, bleeding, fighting, and giving your lives for our country and freedom!

thank you all

Navy vet 76-79 Aviation Machinists Mate
Daughter Army LT currently serving
She's the fourth generation of my family to serve.

Thank you to all of them, all my buddies, and anyone who ever wore the uniform AND the families that support them.

Now I'm off to today's ceremony.

Family Members

Thanks to all the wives, sons and daughters of vets. Without strong famiies at home we couldnt have done it.

Thank You Veterans

and personal thanks to Ed Fetchko. My buddy, good neibour and future co-pilot, always here always ready to help with my RV.

18 y.o. Marine he was by Yellow River in Korea in 1950, short on ammo holding position. He still shoots rivets sharp with no smilies steady hand on the rivet gun. Picture of 2007. We got couple of drinks yesterday and talked militarily a bit...

ThankyouVeteran.jpg

USN 2001-Now

Spent all my time over Iraq and Afghanistan, not down in it. To the guys out there on patrol right now sweating the next TIC or IED, my prayers are with you.

To those that came before me, a heart felt thanks, and you're some bad mofo's.

I just got back last night from a 3 day reunion with an old Navy buddy living in VT I had not seen in 35 years. We were 19 again reliving all the ports of call we made. Wow, he sure got old on me. ;)

After the noreaster blew out of the area yesterday I was able to take him flying and we did T&G's in NH, ME, RI, CT, & NJ. (On a side note I only need 2 more states to complete T&G's in all of the lower 48, Alaska is next year. :D)

Thanks for the thanks, and thank you to the guys and gals serving now. I hold my beverage high in your honor. You do us all very proud.

POW-MIA

Let us not forget those who have been left behind.

powmialogo.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Barney, in Memphis
Rolling Thunder, Inc. Tennessee Chapter V
ArcLight two tours B52-D
Participant/Survivor Hanoi/Haiphong Airshow, Christmas 1972

United States Air Force 1997 - 2004, F-16 Crew Chief. Still work for the Air Force as a civilian in contracting, I buy aircraft parts for the Air Force now.

I'm also an RV-7A owner and pilot.

A sincere thank you to all who have served or currently serving the greatest country in the world!!

Back