What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LAST CHANCE-Prop Governor GROUP BUY!

Captain_John

Well Known Member
Hey All,

Next week the PCU5000X Prop Governor Group Buy will be ending. It seems that some people have missed the discussion in the other thread, so I am reposting it here so that no one will miss out.

hmpg_pic.gif

It looks like we will get the BEST, UNBEATABLE price EVER on this prop governor that everyone agrees is the best one going!

Here is the PCU5000 website:

http://www.pcu5000.com

Here is the deal:

Details as provided by Bob Honig, Sales Manager (EAGLE BOB here at VAF) from Ameritech Industries in Redding, CA.

Here are the price breaks we can offer:

1-10 units $1,250.00
11-25 units $1,175.00
26-40 units $1,100.00
41-50 units $1,071.00

(It looks like we WILL make the 41+ unit category by next week!)

Terms and conditions:

? Customers must use the following reference to receive the special pricing:
APS-AIRFORCE #1.
? A 50% deposit shall be required, with balance due prior to shipping.
? Payments can be made via personal or business checks; credit cards will not be accepted to receive the special pricing.
? Cost for shipping shall be additional.
? Customer contact at American Propeller Services is Bob Honig or Kevin Russell (800-292-7767).
? Prices indicated are valid for 60 days beginning on May 4, 2007.

Looking forward to working with you and all the other RV builders.

Best regards,

Bob Honig
Corporate Sales Manager
American Propeller Service
bob at ameritechind.com

When you place your order, SEND ME AN EMAIL (jsannizzaro at comcast.net) so I can keep track of the total count and our respective discount!

You will also need to fill out THIS FORM when you place your order. It details your needs, wants and desires with respect to your engine/prop requirements. Fill it out to the best of your ability. American knows pretty much what you want. Even if you make a change, you can send back your governor for tweaking later. The important thing is getting the governor!

Personally, I will be submitting a $600 deposit and considering it to be 50% of the total order. May I suggest you do the same?

PLACE YOUR ORDERS!

:cool: CJ

Last edited:
Thanks for your work on this CJ! I just got my confirmation for my deposit from them today.

John, you are welcome!

I do it for you guys. I am not making anything personally on this, as you know.

We are all in it for the long haul!

Best to all!

:) CJ

How Many Now?!

CJ,

How many orders now?! I know the price is already down to $1,100. How close are we to the magic 41 orders and $1,071?!

For those still contemplating a purchase, you still have time. This is a GREAT DEAL on the best prop governor out there - - Don't miss it! The deposit deadline is July 4th!

CJ, Thanks Again for organizing this PCU5000X group buy!

Bill Palmer

Bill, we have blown the top off the deal and "bottomed out" at the lowest price offered!!!

$1,071 it is!

You and all are welcome!

Still one day left for others to participate!

Thanks to all!

It's confirmed by Ameritech

Captain_John said:
Bill, we have blown the top off the deal and "bottomed out" at the lowest price offered!!!

$1,071 it is!

You and all are welcome!

Still one day left for others to participate!

Thanks to all!

The Cap'n is correct. I just received an invoice today from Ameritech and the price for this group buy is now officially down to $1071.00. Amazingly good deal.

Group Buy Prop Gov Control Brackets

I'm about ready to mount my PCU5000X on the engine. Anyone know which Prop Control bracket from Vans should be used?

Is the VA-153-PC (McCauley, Hartzell or Woodward) or the
VA-183-PC (MT).

Thanks in advance,

Bill

I'm about ready to mount my PCU5000X on the engine. Anyone know which Prop Control bracket from Vans should be used?

Is the VA-153-PC (McCauley, Hartzell or Woodward) or the
VA-183-PC (MT).

Use VA-183-PC... just hooked mine up to the control cable yesterday, fits great.

mcb

Back