What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Safeair1

N395V

Well Known Member
I needed to replace my pitot static lines and had used a safeair1 kit in the original install. Because I have 2 isolated systems and both are in the wing tips this required significantly more tubing than an average RV.

Called safeair 1 on a Saturday (when you retire you kinda lose track of the days of the week) and of course no one was in. Left a message.

Tony Munday called back the same day. Told him what I needed and he said its on the way. Asked if he needed a shipping address and he said nope we'll find you. Asked how much, he said absolutely nothing.

Today is Thursday and the tubing arrived this AM. Thanks Tony.

Now how often do you get service like that?:)

They now have one reallly loyal customer.

When I ordered my pitot tube from Tony, he called after it was delivered. Said since I live in Texas, he had to charge me tax, so he was going to credit my card for that amount (ie. a discount on the tube equal to the tax), since he appreciated my business. What an outfit!

Joe

Two Thumbs Up

I have purchased several things from Tony in the past, most recently a Trio Servo. I e-mailed him and within 30 minutes I had an answer and was told it was on its way. This while he was on the road attending to other business.

They are one of, if not the, best vendors I have dealt with.

I find this to be the typical way they do business. Probably the best company I have ever dealt with while building my RV-8. I just wish they had a broader product line so I could buy more from them.

Ditto, nothing like a hand written thank you note that comes with you order. Plus it's is REALLY a good product/kit. I'm sure you could piece together the same parts from the warehouses but why? I found the pitot/static/alternate static system very complete and economical.

Come On Guys!

Somebody must have something bad to say about these guys. (I certainly can't think of anything!)
Can you imagine how big their heads must be getting?
Seriously, you won't find anyone better to do business with.

Hmmm. Something bad. If you want to nit pick, maybe I found something:

I wrote them about some errors in their instructions so they could correct them in the future. I guess that's bad. I wasn't complaining, just letting them know. I didn't ask for anything, as I said, I was just letting them know. But then tony thanked me and credited my account with some amount, maybe $15 because of the "trouble" I had with the product. That's good!

Tony is the best for customer service as far as I am concerned.

and I like him too!

My shipment was late because of customs clearance (not his fault) and he was going to send me a replacement at no charge. Luckily my order arrived the next day before he shipped his. As they say on Ebay...Highly recommended!

SafeAir

Ultra fast response, even on weekends. Great products, good instructions, great technical support.
Absolutely wonderful to do business with this company.

Unfortunately, not every supplier is like Tony...

Anyway, I received static/alternate static/etc... kits from him and he offered to send all to Italy without waiting for payment receipt.
And when I asked him how to cut tubing he answered quickly.

This is customer service!

I'm trying to place an order with Safeair1, but do not know how to contact them or where they are located.
None of their web site links, contact info, etc, work.

Anyone have their phone number or email or can point me?
Thanks!

http://www.safeair1.com/index.htm

817 - 939 - 2695

Something bad with them? I got a pitot mast that looked warped. I wrote them and they shipped me out a new one right away. A few days later they asked me to ship the bad one back to them so they could figure out what happened, offering me a big credit if I would. They later told me what had happened (a typical human mixup - the mast wasn't warped, it was made for something else), plus they gave me another credit! I got a credit for them sending me the wrong part, and other credit for sending the wrong back back. Wow!

Needless to say, I have placed two additional orders with them. If they sell what I am looking for, they are at the top of my list to order from. These guys are the absolute best.

Free hosting...

.......for us out there giving transition training as well. He firmly believes in Transition training and to that end, provides us a free web site....all we had to do was send him some pictures and our details...great guy.

Regards,

Their site is working for me. Try http://www.safeair1.com or call them at 817 - 939 - 2695

The site works, but I can't get the customer care, contact us links, etc, to work.

Thanks alot, for their phone number.

Not knowing anything about them, I wouldn't have bothered to find them, but the posts here on VAF reflect alot of very satisfied customers.

Thanks, again....

CustomerCare links work for me in NZ

I have dealt with Tony on a couple of occasions and he is indeed a top bloke. Static air ports are on the way as we speak and as always he sends before he gets payment. If I need anything at all, and they have it, they'll get the order, no question: so come on Tony ... more stock, more stock, more stock, more stock... :D

Recommended

I would like to add that my experience in dealing with SafeAir has been very positive. Very good customer service. Highly recommended.

Tony sent me a customized kit of just the static parts for the RV7, great person to deal with!

Sent it on a N15 terms, no prepayment required!

The site works, but I can't get the customer care, contact us links, etc, to work.

Thanks alot, for their phone number.

Not knowing anything about them, I wouldn't have bothered to find them, but the posts here on VAF reflect alot of very satisfied customers.

Thanks, again....

My browser is Firefox Mozilla and has an add-on named "Page Zoom". This add-on allows control of web page magnification.
Apparently SafeAir1's site is a little "intolerant" of resizing, so when a home page link, such as "contact us" was clicked on, only an apparently blank page would load.
By accident, I discovered that this add-on was causing the info to not display.
I rapidly and continuously clicked on the add-on control's "-" button for a few seconds.
Then its "+" button was clicked, waiting briefly between clicks. After a few clicks, the page info appeared.

Never had this trouble before, but am aware now.
Putting this out for other Mozilla users that might encounter this.

re: parts before pay

I needed the mounts & wiring harnesses for the D100 & D120. Tony had them shipped that day, then forgot to send me an invoice. I had to e-mail him to bill me. If Tony's got the parts I need, I'll buy from him.
Thanks for the great service Tony.

Marshall Alexander
RV10

re: wrong screen name

I needed the mounts & wiring harnesses for the D100 & D120. Tony had them shipped that day, then forgot to send me an invoice. I had to e-mail him to bill me. If Tony's got the parts I need, I'll buy from him.
Thanks for the great service Tony.

Marshall Alexander
RV10

That last post was mine. Not my daughters':)

Back