Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74-07 View Post
Wow, all of these panels are certainly impressive. My son and I wanted an economical glass VFR panel that provided full autopilot, ADS-B in and out, EMS and backup mechanical A/S and altimeter. We bought this 8 two years ago and the previous owner had just paid to have a TruTrack Gimini installed. It also had a hard wired (but mounted on a portable suction mount) Garmin 796 with a GDL-39 3D. We purchased a used EMS D-10 (thanks Walt at EXP), had a new panel designed and cut at UpNorth (thanks Bill) and a local machinist made the mount for the 796. We had already added a Tailbeacon for ADS-B. She's not high-dollar fancy but boy is it a giant leap in functionality!
Looks nice Rob--I'm still flying. even tho I'm old enough to have had a pet dinosaur on a leash.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:03 AM

I'm not far behind you Don!