What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun n fun EAA discount code

ka6dan

Well Known Member
Anyone know the super secret code to get the EAA discount for SNF? Can't find it on the EAA site!

Looking for the prenup code. I will do anything not to stand in line for 30 40 min. Just buy on line and cut the line

I will be going for two days to SNF. When ordering tickets on line do I purchase 2 daily tickets? I don't wont to show up on the 1st day and get handed two passes for the same day. I need one pass for two days.

Thanks,

You get a certificate for 2 daily passes and you can tell them when you get to the gate that you want one for today and one for tomorrow.

Thanks for the SUPER SECRET SQUIRREL code

Jesse maybe we will see you Friday. Looks like a good day to walk around.

I'll be here all week. I hope to trek out to HBC a few times, and the kids always love going through the hangars for free stuff. We like watching the air show from the campground. Hope to meet people around the Van's booth too, which I will be frequenting. If y'all see a 250-LB guy walking around with a few to a bunch of little ones, it's probably me. Feel free to stop me so we can visit.

Friday and Sunday for me. Can't make Saturday since it is my daughters 30th birthday and she doesn't want to take her kids there.

:rolleyes:

Back