What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Italy

Going to be in Italy for 3 weeks starting Sept 8-29. Would love to meet up with some RV owners. Schedule is open.
Chuck Harder
N101PR RV6A

Chuck,
Two Italy residents that post here are lucaperazzolli (Trento) and mototopo (Avellino). Maybe search for their names and send a direct private message in case they miss your post.

If you're in the North-east, I'd suggest a visit to the national fly-in (Raduno CAP) in Ferrara on the 10-11th September. There's bound to be a few RV's.
It's also a nice historic city to explore while you're there.

I flew in in my old RV-4 a few year's back. A bit too far from where I'm living now.

http://www.federazionecap.it/

Last edited:
Mark, good tip. Chuck, when you're finished checking out the Fly-in, the Ferrari Museum in Modena, just 15 minutes west of Bologna is world class.
Ferraris from road and track (F-1) Most examples of Ferrari road cars from their storied past. Good luck getting into the factory though.

Aerobatics

The World Aerobatics Championship is in Italy through the 10th of September...

31 Aug to
11 Sep 2011 26th FAI World Aerobatic Championships
Foligno (Italy)

Frankly I'd be eating and drinking too much to fool around with airplanes...:rolleyes:

Oh Man!

Mark, good tip. Chuck, when you're finished checking out the Fly-in, the Ferrari Museum in Modena, just 15 minutes west of Bologna is world class.
Ferraris from road and track (F-1) Most examples of Ferrari road cars from their storied past. Good luck getting into the factory though.

We passed through Bologna a few years ago and I never knew about the museum. If I ever get there again I will certainly plan to visit it. Thanks for the information.

Bob Axsom

Back