What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sunrise from the air never gets old....

crabandy

Well Known Member
With kiddo's, overtime, late nights followed by early mornings and working most weekends I savor sleeping in once or twice a month.....but there is something about watching the sunrise from the RV. It's like a re-wind that makes it all worth while.

5 am was a bit of a struggle for lil' dude, but only till he fully realized we were going flying. The overcast layer slid north of our departure by a couple miles and we picked up our IFR airborne on top.

IMG_3065-L.jpg

First peeks of sunshine.....from the sun and his cheeks....

IMG_3070-L.jpg

Now we're shining!

IMG_3072-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Fly-with-Weston/i-2Q9b62x/0/dcab5ebc/L/IMG_3074-L.jpg

A nice Pilot's Glory off the left side...

IMG_3078-L.jpg

Those came out really nice and sharp. What kind of camera are you using?

Little dude looks like he's having fun!

Awesome!

Andy,

Great pics -the orange ones never get old!

Is the Lil' Dude coming to the Beer Dabbler again this year? Andi and I hope to see you both - he's a cutie.

Wonderful pics :D Your kid is having a blast ... might as well order his empennage kit now :p

Andy,

Great pics -the orange ones never get old!

Is the Lil' Dude coming to the Beer Dabbler again this year? Andi and I hope to see you both - he's a cutie.

Pete and Andi,
I wish but OSH is more than most likely off the table this year for me :eek:.
1 day weekends and I wasn?t able to score any vacation time in July so I?ll be doing other adventures as I can. I look forward to bumping into each other again!

Pete and Andi,
I wish but OSH is more than most likely off the table this year for me :eek:.
1 day weekends and I wasn?t able to score any vacation time in July so I?ll be doing other adventures as I can. I look forward to bumping into each other again!

Great Pics! Looking forward to the dawn patrols here in TX as summer starts soon.

Back