What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSHKOSH GROUP PHOTO: WEDNESDAY 8:30AM

Rosie

Well Known Member
OSHKOSH RV Pilots (and you are at OSH on Wednesday),

I would like to invite to you join us for the RV GROUP PHOTO that will be on Wednesday morning, 8:30am at the Special RV Parking display, just WEST of the Homebuilder's Registration building. Please wear any RV related shirt you have. If you are an early bird, please join us for donuts at 7:30am Homebuilder's Registration building then walk across the road for the group photo. See you all on Wednesday morning, Rosie :)

OSH_RV6_parking.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a big "type" clothing guy. I'll be there, though, bells on, but jet lagged. Swapped airline trips end of last week to let a co-worker get home faster because his wife tested positive for the big "C" while we were on similar layovers in Europe. Dragged into KOSH today just before the airshow after an Atlantic crossing, a nap, pack and haul butt 2+35 up to Nirvana.

Thank you for being here, owners, builders, devotees and volunteers.

ATIS said field was full, turns our the random moped-mounted volunteer found me a hot-bunked spot that was just vacated in my daily driver un-judgeable RV-6.

Made my year to make it here. I see friends here from the last 20 years- sitting catching up with my best man as I type this, friends from 4 military assignment stations, and new folks to me awaiting coffee, showers, etc I'll meet this week.

Tailwinds.

Back