What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

God Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Tom Tom! Any chance to reverse the deal? :D If not, WELCOME! Remember no doctor can cure this :D

Welcome

Welcome Tom! Isham Tools is where I bought my tool kit as well. Enjoy your project and post often.

...... and you're building a Vans RV-_______???

Welcome!

It will be an RV-9 twin, tip-up, tail dragger, with two LS1?s, steam gauges, and a back seat. When he is done, he going to go out and do all the acro maneuvers he can think of.

Congrats Tom! Let me know when everything arrives.

You have done the unthinkable!

But its not un-do able.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Please be patient with yourself and the materials;)

Building (an RV) should NOT be a journey to the runway with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, rivet-gun in one hand, bucking-bar in the other, totally worn out and screaming ?WOOO HOOOOO what a ride!?

Enjoy and welcome on board !!!

It's like.....

Clark
Building a plane is a little like going after a master's degree, only more expensive! Also, the classroom work is louder....
Enjoy!
Jim

I ordered my tail kit on the same day Clarkie. I was wondering what tool kit to order. Is there a reason you picked the Isham kit over any of the others? Thanks guys!

Prime it?

Pat, How cruel! Poor guy hasn't even had time to unpack the pieces and you've thrown him into the primer wars. :eek: Now he won't be able to seep for weeks trying to find an answer to a question without answers :D

I went with the Isham kit based on reviews from other guys. They also include a pneumatic squeezer ant the DRDT-2 dimpler that most other companies do not for roughly the same price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back