What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fuel tank updates

g zero

Well Known Member
Just received my wing kit , slow build . After reviewing the forums on tank construction , pro seal , tank dimple dies , and every thing everyone has tried or gone thru on the seaping rivets .
Dan H had a lot of good questions ,and I like the extra access holes for the rear bulkhead he added ,I think it addresses the sealing of the bulkhead . It seams that wet wings regardless of who or what company builds them all end up with a little "blue dye" eventually . Any imput or updates ?

It seams that wet wings regardless of who or what company builds them all end up with a little "blue dye" eventually . Any input or updates ?

I don't know where this information came from, but there are literally thousands of us who built tanks many years ago and still have no "blue" stains.

Says who?

I don't know where this information came from, but there are literally thousands of us who built tanks many years ago and still have no "blue" stains.

What Mel said! And if I may add....no cracked canopies either.:rolleyes:

Back