What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What's up with Vertical Power?

rv8bldr

Well Known Member
Hi all

I have twice now asked Vertical Power to review my electrical design for my VP-X Pro through their website, the last time more than a week ago.

Crickets...

So I just went to their website, clicked on "Contact Us" and got this:

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.​

Are they in trouble? Maybe their IT is just screwed up?

Anyone else having these issues?

I was emailing with Chad about a month ago and he was very prompt getting back to me. They have always been very helpful. He looks on the forum so this should get his attention!

Hey folks,

I've been trying to stay on top of this issue as it pops up on forums...we have had this issue with the planner site now for a few months and it can't be fixed since the planner site is built on a platform that is no longer supported. It affects the request review link, and the forgot password function.

We have a new version of the planner that is finished through the design phase, and we are working on data migration...that takes a while. I'm hoping to have the new site launched in the second quarter of '22.

In the meantime, if you click on the 'Share' link on the Pinout tab, copy that address, and email that to me. I'll review the same day as long as I'm in the office.

We are all good! Been another record year for the VP brand. :cool:

I want to thank Chad (and Vertical Power) publicly. I emailed him personally this morning and he responded SUPER fast. I sent him the link and shortly thereafter he had replied with comments on my VP-X design.

Super service! I am impressed.

Back