What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2019 Sats, maybe ahead of Vlad for a day?

BruceEicher

Well Known Member
Finished off (this year so far) 15 different airport landings, 5 new airports for Hula and I, one grass strip and 2 night landings and one victory roll. I was trying for the intire Oregon Coast and all airstrips but had to scrub one grass strip after landing on the better one, finding it was very soft and reading that the other posted warnings to avoid use when wet.
Sorry, no time to post pictures here. If you are a FB FATPNW member, see 39 pics there.
Now Vlad, if I want to keep this up I might just have to install your auxiliary fuel tank so conveniently left in my hangar :rolleyes:

2mwwgfd.png

Last edited:
I thought that was you I saw over the Beach house going into Nehalem Bay State. It's pretty amazing you can hit all those places in such a short time. These airplanes are amazing.

I thought that was you I saw over the Beach house going into Nehalem Bay State. It's pretty amazing you can hit all those places in such a short time. These airplanes are amazing.

Yesterday was my third flight to the coast in three days. Katie, Hana and I beached and lunched at Left Coast Monday. It was a great weekend.

The flight plan assumes cruise with no taxi or stops, actual Hobbs was 5.3. I shut down once for fuel and food, time away from base was 1200-1815

See you all soon!
Happy New Year

to more adventures like these in 2019

What a great way to finish off the year! I would have loved to have joined you on these flights.

To other 2019 trips, which, as always, I look forward to spending with Hana you and Katie.
Happy New Year!

Pascal

Last edited:
Back