What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Close Account

NewGuy

How do you close your account and log off of Van's Airforce website?

I sold the airplane, hangar, tools, parts, etc and am done flying.

Should I officially close my account or just let it sit unused forever?

[ed. Hi Ken, sorry to see you getting out of aviation. You can simply log out and let the account sit idle without hurting a thing, or I can delete the account and all your posts if that’s your wish. You can also click on UserCP to set whether or not you want to be contacted via PM or email (I’d suggest turning those off). Kindest and best in your future activities, dr

Last edited by a moderator:
Click on the Log Out button located along the top blue bar...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 11.53.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 11.53.56 AM.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 38
Have something to contribute

Hate to see you go. You may have answers to questions. Maybe consider continuing to be a part of the RV world and maybe help someone out. I'm sure over the years someone helped you.

Hate to see you go. You may have answers to questions. Maybe consider continuing to be a part of the RV world and maybe help someone out. I'm sure over the years someone helped you.

T Bear is right: We'd hate to lose your voice in the community. However, if you really want your account gone, just email your request to the website owner Doug Reeves at [email protected] .

Back