What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Eagle's Nest Projects - Brent Crabe (Conroe, TX) Donates RV-12 Emp/Tailcone Kit

Special Delivery

Well Known Member
[from EAA302 September Newsletter]
Pages2520from2520EAA25203022520Conroe_zpsielu2j6z.jpg

Brent's donation is now at McKinney High School Aviation Academy (TX) and is providing the foundation for their first Eagle's Nest Project. In keeping with one good deed deserves another, N Texas RV builders also stepped up to the plate; volunteering their time and experience to Mentor and empower this outstanding group of students.

Mckinney's "celebrity" mentor team: Kevin Lacey, Phil Campbell, Mel Asberry, Larry Bulot, Keith Cole, Bob Combs, Jeff Hanson, and Chuck Wilson.

Thank you Brent for your Generous Support!

Last edited:
Awesome, Eagle?s Nest keeps inspiring young kids to get involved in aviation. Nice job! I look forward to meeting everyone from McKinney High School.

Happy to help

Ernie inspires us all to get involved. I'm hoping to get local suport for a project here in Conroe, TX.

Brent,

Thank you!

The kids are eager to get started and we hope you can make it to McKinney to meet them.

Phil

Phil
Thank you for being a mentor. That deserves a lot more credit than just donating some parts. I'd like to fly up and see you guys some time. Let me know when it would be appropriate.

Brent

Brent,

We are working on getting the shop set up and all the needed tools. Soon we will have the kids building "practice" kits to learn the skills they will need to complete the kit. Once the mentors and Ernie are satisfied with the quality of their work, then they can start building the plane.

You're welcome anytime to stop by. I'll PM you my cell number.

Phil

Back