What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another Anti Splat happy customer

vernh59

I ordered the almost 14 kit over the holidays and was pleasantly surprised at the speed of delivery. Great customer response time. After opening the package I found the components to be excellent! Nicely cut and finished.
Now to the install. I am building the F-705 bulkhead. For those of you who have incorporated the mod into your build....any tips? How did you locate the cross bar as part of the bulkhead?
I have watched the video at ASA but that's a mod to an existing airframe.

Not to hijack this thread, but I as well have the Almost -14 mod and would like to do the install while I build my -7. I am working on the fuselage; the F705 bulkhead is complete, but I have not riveted on the top area where the -14 mod installs. Any advise as noted by the original poster is appreciated.

Vern check it now. PM resent. Also Vern can share pics with karetaker. The install is super easy with the most care being drilling through the upper longeron F-718. You only get one shot. Kind of like drilling the horizontal stab. Measure twice drill once. :D

Back