What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AirFlow Air Conditioning Install Manual

N42AH

Well Known Member
Does anyone have an AirFlow air conditioning install manual they could send me. Would like to read up on what is required before I pull the trigger.

I would also be interested

I keep toying with the idea to improve the WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) as well as keeping the small kids comfy. I reached out to a few of the A/C guys just to get a better sense of what steps are needed, but none were willing so share the install manual. (Granted, I totally understand their position.)

If someone is willing to share, I'm also interested!

Greg?s site outlines it fairly well.

http://www.nwacaptain.com/aircondtioning.html

Bill at Airflow might send you the documents. The gist is a compressor up front, a condenser and scoop on the bottom and a shelf for the evaporator and drier in the back. These components have hoses looping to each, and wiring runs from the panel back to the evaporator.

I had an A/C in my 10. I removed it. It was a disaster and a waste of 6k. compressor kept going out. I have a blower, evaporator, condenser and scoop if you want them.I am sure I still have the manual if you want it.

Last edited:
Eliana at South Florida Sport Aviation will send you pictures of their system. It's not difficult.

Back