What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7A Embroidery?

WISC

Well Known Member
Anyone have a shop they have used for RV-7A embroidery? I would like to purchase a shirt, hat etc..
Hopefully, they have already set up a run and I can buy the product, definitely will help payback any set up fee.
I have emailed embroidery king, they have not set up anything for a RV-7. They are still in the VAF business though.
I reached out to the other vendor advertised on here via email but never got a response.

Please let me know.
WISC

Anyone have a shop they have used for RV-7A embroidery? I would like to purchase a shirt, hat etc..
Hopefully, they have already set up a run and I can buy the product, definitely will help payback any set up fee.
I have emailed embroidery king, they have not set up anything for a RV-7. They are still in the VAF business though.
I reached out to the other vendor advertised on here via email but never got a response.

Please let me know.
WISC

Jesse Saint's oldest daughter had a nice embroidery setup. Email him and ask if she still does it. Good quality.

Have a shop in Clearwater

that did my -6A stuff ------ $40.00 for the initial setup from my picture --- have bought several shirts, jackets, hats.

If Jesse is in the business, though, I would go that route, in the future.

Ron

another thumbs up for www.embroideryfromphotos.com
saw them at osh long time ago.
ordered twice over the years, kept our design on file, so reordering/second order was no issue whatsoever.
also, the apparel they were offering at the time as a base was really good quality. doesn't look like this has changed, only different brands/models now.
namely the soft-shell jackets have been doing great.
also, the embroidery is really capturing the essence of our airplance design.
the biggest factor is what quality and angle/aspect of photo you can deliver.

Back