What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Phoenix area pitot/static, transponder test

RV7AJeremy

Well Known Member
Phoenix area guys, who have you used to do you pitot static and transponder test? I'm out in chandler and looking for someone who is RV friendly. Thanks!

Phoenix area guys, who have you used to do you pitot static and transponder test? I'm out in chandler and looking for someone who is RV friendly. Thanks!

Chandler Avionics or a hop over to Falcon Executives at Falcon Field in Mesa.

Last edited:
Not sure if he goes to Chandler but many of us at KDVT use Warren Keysar 623-687-1805. He is mobil and comes to the hanger. Nice Guy and reasonably priced.

Warren came to FFZ for me. I'd use him again. I think he actually has a day job at IWA so Chandler should be no problem.

Warren has traveled out to me in Coolidge also so I'm sure CHD would be no problem.

I've never used him but there is an avionics shop at chandler with a guy named Bashir that can do that I think.

You might be able to get it done at Prescott. A bit of a walk to Suzie's at the other side of the airport for a bite to eat while they're working on your plane, but a pretty flight.

Pitot/Static

Name of the place in Prescott is Air Craftsman. I have my pitot static completed by them!

Cheers,

Dave

+1 on Warren. He has come out to P19 (Stellar Airpark, Chandler) several times for me. Always great service!

Back