-Advertise in here!
- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:01 AM

I have worked with him and I have flow my Lemke seats and love them. If anyone wants to sit in my six, feel free. If you mention my name. He will give you a discount. *full disclosure*

RV6: Restoration underway. Looking for G3x Parts....

WTB RV4/8?- Looking for a 4 or 8 that needs some love and TLC. PM me if you have one!

Donations Paid- Thank you VAF!
Old 12-28-2020, 05:05 PM

I didnít find floor carpet on their website. Do they make it? My AeroClassic is so worn out I am ashamed even to take a passenger Their carpet is an outstanding sound proofing, look and comfort but for a premium price. Wondering what Lemke offers?

Не имей сто рублей, а имей сто друзей.
Old 12-28-2020, 05:29 PM

Yes he does carpets. Waiting on my order to finish when they get back from the holidays. He special made mine as 2 pieces for the left and right as I didn't want the tunnel covered. If you open his order form you will see it there.

Jay
Wings complete.
Fuselage in progress
Wiring in progress
2020 Donation made!
Old 12-28-2020, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot2512 View Post
Yes he does carpets. Waiting on my order to finish when they get back from the holidays. He special made mine as 2 pieces for the left and right as I didn't want the tunnel covered. If you open his order form you will see it there.

Jay
Thanks Jay! Please post the carpet picture when you receive the interior.

Old 12-28-2020, 06:22 PM

Money well spent! Incredibly comfortable.
Old 12-28-2020, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot2512 View Post

Jay
I wish they had the carpet package back when I ordered the interior for my RV-9A. Oh well,,,,. We need to convince Lemke now to get into the RV-10 interiors next!
RV-10: #41686 Under Construction
RV-9A: #90949 Under Construction
RV-10: #40637 Completed/Sold 2016
Cozy MKIV:#656 Completed/Sold 2007
"Donor Exempt" but donated through Dec. 2021
Old 12-29-2020, 09:04 PM

Default Lemke interior and carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
Thanks Jay! Please post the carpet picture when you receive the interior.
Vlad,

I recently installed a full Lemke interior that included carpeting. Robert was a pleasure to work with and mailed out swatches of the BMW leather choices and sent photos of the Mercedes carpets to select from during the design process. Next he sent CAD images of several design choices to get me thinking. Ultimately, I mixed and matched and came up with my own design that looks even better now that it is installed! Great service and product...highly recommend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	80DCFE07-2616-4A24-9E6B-B62A1C0C4C4A.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	430.7 KB
ID:	6359  Click image for larger version

Name:	4C4552DF-D943-41B9-BE15-BE06094E1ED2.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	6360  
RV-7 #72497
Lycoming IO-360-M1A, Catto 3-blade,
Dual GRT HX, Garmin 530W, SL30, GTX327
TruTrak II VSGV, EchoUAT
2021 Dues (Plus) Paid
Old 12-30-2020, 05:04 AM

Thanks Mitch very nice colors. Beautiful design. On the carpet are those patches detachable? Do you have a picture of the foam on the other side of the floor carpet by any chance? From my experience the foam eventually compresses under foot pressure and leaves a permanent indentation in the carpet. Believe it or not but your heel may get caught there for a split second. Usually it happens while intensively working the rudder. Sounds funny but it takes your attention

Old 12-30-2020, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Thanks Mitch very nice colors. Beautiful design. On the carpet are those patches detachable? Do you have a picture of the foam on the other side of the floor carpet by any chance? From my experience the foam eventually compresses under foot pressure and leaves a permanent indentation in the carpet. Believe it or not but your heel may get caught there for a split second. Usually it happens while intensively working the rudder. Sounds funny but it takes your attention
If that patch is held on with velcro, you should be able to make a SS plate and adhere velcro to the back of them.

Larry
Old 12-30-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Vlad,

I will try and shoot a photo of the bottom when I get out next time. I can see where the foam could compress over time.

The heel pads are detachable and can be located to where your heal sits. When I ordered the carpet I did not even know it was going to include the heel pads and was thinking I would install a stainless heel plate on to of the carpet for the reasons you stated. I have been trying it out ďas isĒ for a while to see if that is the direction I take.
RV-7 #72497
Lycoming IO-360-M1A, Catto 3-blade,
Dual GRT HX, Garmin 530W, SL30, GTX327
TruTrak II VSGV, EchoUAT
2021 Dues (Plus) Paid