What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Monday Morning Humor-The Nature of the Beast

pvalovich

Well Known Member
It always happens - I go to Vans website to order a small discrete list of parts/supplies. Today the intent was to purchase a Matco Master Cylinder. Vans lists it for a reasonable $115. Unfortunately I started reviewing the various shopping categories and kept discovering items I decided I couldn't live without. $356 later I got my Order Received notice for a bunch of cool stuff I think I may someday need. Ya' need fuel - and money - to play in this game!

It always happens - I go to Vans website to order a small discrete list of parts/supplies. Today the intent was to purchase a Matco Master Cylinder. Vans lists it for a reasonable $115. Unfortunately I started reviewing the various shopping categories and kept discovering items I decided I couldn't live without. $356 later I got my Order Received notice for a bunch of cool stuff I think I may someday need. Ya' need fuel - and money - to play in this game!

Ha! This is me every time I go into to Ace, Home Depot, or Lowes! Except I go in for a $3 paint brush and walk out with $100 of you name it. :D

savingmoney by spending?

....and you'd think it would be different if I take my wife to Home Depot....un unh!....just walk out with $100 of DIFFERENT stuff, mostly non-aviation!
:( and involves some kind of renovation, installation, and modification that keeps me from flying for another weekend!
DON'T DO IT....GO LATE AT NIGHT!...tell her you need to walk the dog or something! :) hahahaaa

Back