What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair Valve Question

ColoradoSolar

Well Known Member
I am about to order my fuselage kit and I have been reading over all the deletion threads and one thing I have a question about. I am going with the Andair valve and I know I should delete bag 487-1 but should I also delete bag 1469?

I may have read it wrong but updates on the Vans website say no more deleting parts. Check it out
The way I read it is you can't delete parts from a bag, just whole bags and once the order is sent to crating you can't make any changes. I am planning on deleting the whole bag but I am not sure if I should just keep the bag on the order because I need some of the parts.

I called Van's about this last week to clarify. They confirmed that you can no longer delete any hardware bags, including the fuel valve. You can delete larger components but no hardware bags.

I called Van's about this last week to clarify. They confirmed that you can no longer delete any hardware bags, including the fuel valve. You can delete larger components but no hardware bags.

Thanks for the info. Need to look over my order again.

Back