What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Who has the best Airmap 2000c prices??

painless

Well Known Member
I just tried out a Lowrance Airmap 2000c and am now lusting after one......

Here's the deal. I have an Airmap 1000 mounted in my panel. Fits in there real nice, yada yada yada. Trouble is, I cannot see/read the thing where it is mounted!

Neighbor at the airport has a 2000c and I temporarily installed it in my panel in the same slot I have my 1000 and put the airplane into some pretty harsh sunlight. Could see everything as clear as day. BIG difference to the 1000.

So now I am looking for the best deal. I would wait until OSH, but that is a ways off and would like to enjoy the unit now.

Any suggestions where I could order one? Best I can come up with is $795.00 with terrain.

Thanks guys.........

I've been wanting the -600C to replace my Airmap -100. Unfortunately everyone is still advertising the MSRP of $499.

Anyone found a better price on a -600C?

Karl

I bought my 2000c from gulf coast avionics for $699. Their advertised price as everyone elses was $999.
I just asked them for their best price and saved $300.

Sun-n-Fun deals

Two of us purchased 2000c at Sun-n-Fun. The trade-in deal will give you $200 off the already low price negotiated at the show- Then go to Aircraft Spruce and say that brand x will give me this deal at Y$.

Then we traded in a 1993 Magellan at Lorance both for the discount - we all had good laugh at that one- I don't know how they make any money when deal hunters like me come around!

something new on the near horizon?

I'm wondering if there might be something new from Lowrance by oshkosh time? I noticed sportys dropped the 2000c offering the last few times I looked at their site.

-mike

I've heard rumblings fron SnF that they may be offering XM WX. Samething with the Avmap IV. Hope they have more info by Oshkosh.

Back