What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any issues with ECI/Titan?

aparchment

Well Known Member
Guys

Has anyone had trouble getting in touch with the folks at ECI over email?

I have been trying to reach them to get a deposit back with no luck. Next step is the phone I guess, but my days tend to be packed with work stuff and without much time for personal calls.

Call them. I have never had no problem calling them on the phone and getting through. Usually, but not always, I get James "JB" Ball (General Manager of ECI) straight away.

Guys

Has anyone had trouble getting in touch with the folks at ECI over email?

I have been trying to reach them to get a deposit back with no luck. Next step is the phone I guess, but my days tend to be packed with work stuff and without much time for personal calls.

Antony,
What email address are you using? The Titan team went to their own email addresses last year when they rebranded Titan. ECI is a different division. Wonder if an email address was deprecated? I have never had a phone call go unanswered and I talk to them a lot. Let me know if I can help.

I just left there Thursday

Anthony,

I was just there Thursday after observing the build and Dyno on my O-370. They are not going anywhere. Candy land for big boys.

But, the Titan spin off is still ongoing so Emails may still not be working properly.

For a starting point contact Nichole and she will get you to the right people. Her contact info is:

Nicole Wheeler
Customer Service
TITAN ENGINE
www.titanengine.com
9501 Middlex Drive
San Antonio, Texas
ph: 210-820-8146 | fax: 210-820-8141

Vic

Thanks

Thanks guys. JB has switched roles, and he was my initial contact. I just got an email from Kevin Eldredge last night who was the person JB handed me off to telling me he had left.

I will try a call. Sounds like it may just be a transition issue.

Titan Transition, ECi heading up sales......

Sounds like some info is needed. I (Kevin Eldredge) have formerly resigned my position at Titan. My mission was to set up Titan and establish their focus on the experimental market. I have to return my focus on ACE Performance and the continued development of our engine components. As said in this thread, Nicole is the best point of contact for Titan. The shop will be busy trying to catch up on the sales I left them for several months but at this posting they have not found a replacement for me. I hear that JB from ECi is taking over engine sales for the time being and I am confident that he can assist any of you looking to buy an engine.

Does this mean ECi is going to start selling kit engines again?

I know that had to be a pain for them but it also put a number of new engines into planes that would otherwise be flying with overhauled engines.

Back