What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

beautiful colorado and airshow video

Early birds

Ron,
You must be an early bird too!

The original plan was to rendezvous over cripple creek but time constraints with the airshow briefing ( and getting some eaa pancakes) dictated that we go straight to airport. I love watching the sun come up from an airplane even if its after spending all night over the pacific.

It was a perfect day for sure.

Cm

I saw a loose 3 ship fly over my house at about 7:15 AM Saturday while I had the dog out. It made me smile. I could see it was Jim and Steve, but didn't recognize Bob at the time.

Chris,

Looks like you guys sure have a blast with your airplanes! It's great that you support local airport fly-ins and such too. It promotes interest, especially in the "youngins".
I look forward to getting my 10 finished and flying. Until then, I'm a lowly renter, climbin' out at 300 fpm and using hardcopy charts and pilotage instead of fancy EFIS's and GPS.

Fremont Cty airshow

Thanks guys, saw the show from the ground. (Was one of those cooking the pancakes). Come back anytime.

enjoying the airplanes

Chris,

Looks like you guys sure have a blast with your airplanes! It's great that you support local airport fly-ins and such too. It promotes interest, especially in the "youngins".
I look forward to getting my 10 finished and flying. Until then, I'm a lowly renter, climbin' out at 300 fpm and using hardcopy charts and pilotage instead of fancy EFIS's and GPS.

Mike,
We all make it a point to enjoy our airplanes! We have had a great time this summer flying at several small town events. There is nothing wrong with maps and pilotage. Build and fly safe!

Chris M

Back