What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

7 Rottweiller pups...

pierre smith

Well Known Member
...need a connection from Roanoke, Blacksburg, Va. area to Latrobe, Pa. on Monday or Tuesday (18th/19th Jan).

I'll be flying them from Augusta, Ga. in the -10, They're around 8 weeks old and will be caged.

Regards,

Pierre,

I live about 1 mile from KBCB. Not sure if I can help with the next leg but if you need ground support please get in touch.

I'm going to see if I can move some work stuff around and do the flight...I'll send a PM.

Last edited:
Ugh

Man, this stuff breaks your heart. I hope they haven't been mistreated.

I grew up with these dogs, and they are fantastic pets. Wish I were done with mine and could help Pierre.

Best of luck.

I sent you a Personal message. I have a 12 year old rottie and love her to death. I am afraid she is not going to be with me much longer. She has cancer.

I would be interested in a female.

Robert Davis
541-621-3103
[email protected]
Ashland, Oregon

I was going to do the 2nd leg of this mission today but it got postponed till tomorrow. I am unable to fly tomorrow...is there anyone else that may be able to meet Pierre 1/2 way between Georgia and Pa?

Rotties are the absolute best dogs! But, like flying, require responsible owners.

Best of luck with your delivery!

Back