What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

United State of Texas Decals

Darrell,

I think Mel has them and he will check the posts.

Gotta have one if yur from Texas.:D

I Got'em!

Hey guys,
Sorry. I've been real busy doing airworthiness inspections on light-sport. LOE set me back a few days. I finally have a day off.
I do have the US of TEXAS decals. $12.95 ea. or $12.50 in quantity. The 3.5" cloth patches are $3.50 ea. or 3 for $10.
Shipping and handling is $2 @ per order.
972-784-7544

Hey guys,
Sorry. I've been real busy doing airworthiness inspections on light-sport. LOE set me back a few days. I finally have a day off.
I do have the US of TEXAS decals. $12.95 ea. or $12.50 in quantity. The 3.5" cloth patches are $3.50 ea. or 3 for $10.
Shipping and handling is $2 @ per order.
972-784-7544

Mel,

I just sent you an email, I'll take a couple of the decals. I sent another gent to you today as well. Thanks!

United State of Texas Decal

Those were the first things I took off my current plane....:p

That's your loss there GrayHawk! :p
My niece, a CU graduate, moved to Fort Worth earlier this year.
The first thing we made her do was get that Buffalo sticker off her car and install a Cowboys star! :D

Texas?

Where is Texas? Oh yea that's part of Mexico isn't? Texas, yea its one of those states you fly over when flying to/from the civilized West or East coast? :rolleyes: I'm kidding :D I was born in Texas. Texas has the best BBQ and TexMex, bar none. In the Carolina's they have vinegar based BBQ sauce! Oh my gosh Vinegar! :eek: Tomato based BBQ only please.

Tiny Texas

Where is Texas? Oh yea that's part of Mexico isn't? Texas, yea its one of those states you fly over when flying to/from the civilized West or East coast? :rolleyes: I'm kidding :D I was born in Texas. Texas has the best BBQ and TexMex, bar none. In the Carolina's they have vinegar based BBQ sauce! Oh my gosh Vinegar! :eek: Tomato based BBQ only please.

This got me to think about a web site I saw awhile back: www.SkiTexas.com. They had some great old maps of the 'old' Texas...the one that included some of the best snow skiing in the country :). Great comedic twist for a site, me thinks.

Oregon was pretty big in this old map below....wonder if there is some sort of correlation between RV concentrations today and that map? :eek:

46us.jpg

image courtesy http://www.skitexas.com/

Last edited:

Where is Texas!?... Well, it's here on the map.

texasmap.jpg

Back