What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vaccum question

shiney

Well Known Member
No, not what you think, this isn't a steam guage question, it's about house-keeping! How often are you cleaning out the inside of your project? I'm forever getting the vaccum cleaner out, it's an endless task cleaning out my 7, but when I see other project pics they all look so clean and tidy! is it me being a messy builder ?

Shiney :)

what!

Are you supposed to keep your project clean? I never saw that in the instructions. ****, there is always something I am finding out after the fact.

****, this software is good at finding objectionable words. I didn't think that **** was even that objectionable. It's the word that sounds like a big concrete wall that holds back a lot of water. ****, am I allowed to say that :)

Last edited:
two possibilities

1. you are a messy builder
2. there are clever camera people out there that can rake a bunch of stuff out of the way before they take a picture (ask me how I know)

I must confess that when I saw the thread, my first thought was "what is a vaccum?"

Back