What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Switches, Honeywell TL series replacement?

Freemasm

Well Known Member
Maybe someone has better info. It seems Honeywell is trying to obsolete the TL series of switches. Most of the reputable, volume sites (Allied, Mouser, Digi-key, etc) show obsolete or backorder on a lot of the line.

Does anyone know of know if they're replacing it with something new? The HW site is not the easiest to search. I want that level of quality. Buying supposed NOS on the resale sites makes me nervous.

Anybody got anything to share? Thanks

Maybe someone has better info. It seems Honeywell is trying to obsolete the TL series of switches. Most of the reputable, volume sites (Allied, Mouser, Digi-key, etc) show obsolete or backorder on a lot of the line.

Does anyone know of know if they're replacing it with something new? The HW site is not the easiest to search. I want that level of quality. Buying supposed NOS on the resale sites makes me nervous.

Anybody got anything to share? Thanks

I have flagged this is well. The direct replacements from Carling are lower quality (I will never use them again), so we are out of luck.

If you want to buy the MS Honeywell TL versions, however, get a roll of $100 bills, they are pricey.

V

I used APEM MIL quality 3way locking switches for Master and ESS Bus..
PM me if interested, I have couple of these in stock..

Attachments

• 20190312_185025.jpg
    20190312_185025.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190312_184919.jpg
    20190312_184919.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210530_143437.jpg
    20210530_143437.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 53
Adapter

I would someone to design a 3D printed adapter that allows a toggle switch to fit in the Honeywell TLmseries square holes. The adapter can include an LED light so the new toggle is lighted. That would be awesome

Back