What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

pnuematic squeezers

Alex44

Hey Guys, There are a number of pneumatic squeezers out there, most based off the CP 214 model. Is $550.00 a good price for a brand new one with a 3 inch yoke included?

Thanks

Alex

Avery Has A Good One

I bought a factory rebuilt one from Avery Tools for $449.00 with a 3" yoke and adjustable set (don't need washers). Works perfect, looks good and I love it. I wouldn't consider one without an adjustable set.

I bought a rebuilt one from Avery for $200, with the yoke!
Oh wait, that was over 20 years ago.

"never mind!"

planetools.com

I bought mine from Isham and it has worked great. He lists it for 435 with no yoke. The standard yoke is another 115. He even threw in the adjustable set holder for free.

Just be careful of getting a used/surplus squeezer used in production manufacturing. They can be worn out to require rebuilding and end up costing more than a new one...and then still may not work quite right. A more recent 2nd hand squeezer used by hobbyists like us won't be worn out.

I just spoke with someone at The Yard, he said their brand new surplus squeezers are brand new and if you ever have a problem with it they will fix it for free. That's what he said. He also said they have 49 of them left.

Back