What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GTN750 Help

Planecrazy232

Well Known Member
A friend with a RV10 has a GTN750 that the upper display changed somehow. There is usually the audio panel and transponder in the upper center of the screen. Now there are 6 data fields. How do we get it back?

Attachments

• 827AC519-134F-4BF5-8E7A-FDF2E9D677F9.jpg
    827AC519-134F-4BF5-8E7A-FDF2E9D677F9.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 248
  • F288AC8F-D8CB-4C7A-AF72-41FE06222EFE.jpeg
    F288AC8F-D8CB-4C7A-AF72-41FE06222EFE.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 214
GTN Data Fields

A friend with a RV10 has a GTN750 that the upper display changed somehow. There is usually the audio panel and transponder in the upper center of the screen. Now there are 6 data fields. How do we get it back?

Good Morning Anthony,

Which transponder and audio panel are connected to the GTN 750?

Thanks,

Justin

Good Morning Justin.

It is a GMA350C and GTX345. Both are displayed on the GDU460 but somehow disappeared off the GTN.

Thanks

Good Morning Justin.

It is a GMA350C and GTX345. Both are displayed on the GDU460 but somehow disappeared off the GTN.

Thanks

Just curious why you would want to use up perfectly good data fields with info that is readily available on the panel mount units?

Just curious why you would want to use up perfectly good data fields with info that is readily available on the panel mount units?

One reason is the same info is already available in the 4 corners of the map screen already. I don't understand what made the sudden change also...

One reason is the same info is already available in the 4 corners of the map screen already. I don't understand what made the sudden change also...

All the data fields as well as the data in the corners of the map can be customized to any number of useful data items. The ones on the map can also be programmed as 'functions' so you get quick links to pages you use most often. I love the data fields and wouldn't waste them on redundant info.

As far as the change it sounds like it may have reverted to the default settings for some reason. You need to go into the setup menu and select the connected equipment.

GTX 345 Remote Control

One of the first things he will need to decide is which display (GTN or G3X Touch) he wants to control the transponder from, it cannot be both. If controlling the GTX 345 through the GDU, the transponder controls for the transponder need to be turned off. It is probably best if he contact us directly at [email protected] so we can review his configuration settings and get him sorted out.

Thanks,

Justin

Back