What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Short RV-10 family flight

TroyBranch

Well Known Member
Friend
Had some video from a flight last weekend that the family took. Figured I would find some editing software and see if I could figure it out. Messed up the end music a bit and only noticed after I completed it. Oh well something so work on for next time.

The day was one of those strong cross winds days that you could pick either runway to land on. First time I ever had the rudder to the floor and the nose still wouldn't come over. I was able to have it just straight enough at touch down with the intent to go around if the controlabilty was not there. The advantage of a nose wheel I guess because I would not have tried it when I was flying my RV9.

I had my wife do some curcuits at a near by airport into the wind for the first time to. It gave her sweaty hands, she is starting to really like doing the flying. (No video of that;))

Hope you like it. I might just have to try more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2emibgUXNo&feature=youtu.be

Freinds south of the border. Youtube said that you guys could not view it based on the music I chose. I just picked another song but cannot add a second to get to the end of the video. Hopefully it can be watched. Kind of a pain.

Back