What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Actual Size PDF DWG 73

JDA_BTR

Well Known Member
I have the drawings on USB, and would like to print out actual size the cutout fit for the tailwheel spring in the aft lower skin. However the files are sized 11x17 instead of the 30x40 actual size they are supposed to be -> so printing just gets me a small copy of the desired outline.

Has anyone got a PDF page 73 that is really actual plans size?

I may have it figure out - printed 200%; will check against the full sheet in the hangar tomorrow.

You must have a newer USB version than I have. Mine only goes up to drawing 50.

My paper fuselage drawings go up to page 85 and there is a drawing 73. I may need to purchase a new USB version.

You could TRACE the section you want and use the trace for the cutout. Another way would be to take a photo and then print the photo the size you desire.

Van's Aircraft also sells replacement paper drawing sheets. They may be able to provide the PDF drawing you want. I once ordered a paper copy and was contacted by the office. They asked if a PDF would be acceptable and then I could get it print at the local Kinko's. I responded that that was acceptable and had the drawing faster than what it would have taken by mail.

Yes the lower numbers are for the kits that weren't prepunched holes. When the prepunched kits came out the drawings changed.

Back