What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

430W, SV-Com, SV-Intercom

p51dplt

Well Known Member
For those that have installed a 430W, Dynon SV-Com-25, and the Dynon SV-Intercom, do you have an audio panel of any kind or just a transmit switch to go select between which is transmitting?

Thanks,
Brant

A pma4000 from PS-engineering is, from my perspective, the best option. Will enable you to switch between the 2 COMs and switch on/off the NAV of the 430 as well as having a music input.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 420W, SL30, and home built intercom with lots of unswitched inputs tied to nav, both coms, music, etc. Plus one switch to switch mike and PTT between com radios. I ?switch? com receivers, nav audio, music, etc, with their volume controls. Works fine for me.

Install

For those that have installed a 430W, Dynon SV-Com-25, and the Dynon SV-Intercom, do you have an audio panel of any kind or just a transmit switch to go select between which is transmitting?

Thanks,
Brant

Brant,

I did two installs in Lansairs 360's with the 430W, SV-COM and the SV Intercom and both just have a switch to select which comm to transmit on. It would be better to use an audio panel than the Dynon Intercom, but it will work.

Brian

Back