What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A More Interesting Flight to Jackson Hole

RV10Rob

Well Known Member
I did a write-up of a recent family trip, where we had to deal with some weather. The RV-10 has proven itself again as a great family SUV.

jac7-1024x576.jpg

family2014.jpg

http://kochman.net/N819K/?p=1542

-Rob

Looks fun Rob. If you ever get stuck in the Caldwell - Boise area, we always have room for RV people! My wife and I went to college in Rexburg and spent quite a bit of time in the Tetons and over to Jackson Hole. What a fun place.

Too precious! You're raising builders of the RV-21 and -25! Thanks for sharing.

Jackson Hole

I saw your bird in front of my hanger the other day.... I did a slow walkaround and it is a REALLY nice plane.....

Congrats...

Flew right down the strip this morning....... At FL400 !

En route LAS.

Great view of Jellystone, then Jackson, then Salt Lake City.

Here tomorrow, flying back to UK Sunday morning.

JAC

Sweet! I flew the 737 and the 757 into Jackson many times. It was one of my favorite places to land when the weather was good. Most challenging if it was bad.

Once was the first to land after it had been closed for 3 days due to poor braking. The runway was ok but we were sliding at idle thrust and brakes locked on the taxi way.

Be careful with that precious cargo onboard, we had a bad incident here yesterday involving a family.

CM

Back