What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking to help on a build

Try2Fly

Not sure were to put this so if I am in the wrong place sorry. Anyhow, I was wondering if there are any RV builders in NJ (I am in the Edison area) that would allow me to watch and\or assist on their project. I am not a pilot or builder but I like what I am seeing on this forum and would like to get more involved.

Juan

Not sure were to put this so if I am in the wrong place sorry. Anyhow, I was wondering if there are any RV builders in NJ (I am in the Edison area) that would allow me to watch and\or assist on their project. I am not a pilot or builder but I like what I am seeing on this forum and would like to get more involved.

Juan

I wish you were near Charlotte!

Jerre

Juan

Juan,

Not building just yet, (looking to start in 2013 with a RV14 build) but I am right next door to Edison (Bridgewater). Good to see interest in the area! We should talk.

Have you considered relocating to the lower Rio Grande Valley?[/QUOTE]

If, no when I get my pilots certificate I will add it to the list of places I want to go.
(Reading Vlad's post makes me want to hit the skies!)

Back